Welcome to the TGAfans.com, discussion for Gaslight Anthem music fans! You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us and we'll help you get started. We look forward to seeing you on the Forums!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

What is TGA's best album so far?

Señor and the Queen
No votes
Sink or Swim
22%
The '59 Sound
33%
American Slang
22%
Handwritten
22%

Total votes : 9

Postby PJK » Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:05 am

If you can only choose one, what is The Gaslight Anthem's best album released so far?
PJK

Site Admin

Re: What is TGA's best album so far?

Postby loudsilence » Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:04 am

By far, HANDWRITTEN....My lowly opinion, but the Blood on those pages runs deep. Not that any TGA Album is not as equally excellent.
loudsilence

Postby PJK » Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:48 pm

loudsilence wrote:By far, HANDWRITTEN....My lowly opinion, but the Blood on those pages runs deep. Not that any TGA Album is not as equally excellent.

I prefer '59 Sound or American Slang, though Handwritten is up there.
PJK

Site Admin

Postby Pez » Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:19 pm

I love the all, but by a slim margin have gone for Handwritten. I guess to me it's lyrically the best.
Pez

Postby hsmall » Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:46 pm

I love all of them. They all have their different vibes to them. But I have to go with Sink or Swim because I love the rawness to it, and Ida Call You Woody Joe is my all time favorite song in my library because I love the rocking out vibe to it and it brings back a lot of memories for me.
hsmall

Return to General TGA Discussion