Welcome to the TGAfans.com, discussion for Gaslight Anthem music fans! You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us and we'll help you get started. We look forward to seeing you on the Forums!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Old White Lincoln acoustic + the story

Old White Lincoln acoustic + the story

Postby PJK » Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:34 am

One of the first acoustic videos I watched, and it is super. He talked about how the lyrics came about, and then plays it.
PJK

Site Admin

Re: Old White Lincoln acoustic + the story

Postby jonester » Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:09 pm

thanks for posting. It cant be easy going from a full band to playing the same song acoustically. He has a knack for making it work.
jonester

Re: Old White Lincoln acoustic + the story

Postby PJK » Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:46 am

jonester wrote:thanks for posting. It cant be easy going from a full band to playing the same song acoustically. He has a knack for making it work.

Yeah, he always does them by himself. I always wondered why, but I heard it is because the record label wants him to be there alone for some reason. Not sure why that is though.
PJK

Site Admin

Return to TGA Video Gallery