Welcome to the TGAfans.com, discussion for Gaslight Anthem music fans! You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us and we'll help you get started. We look forward to seeing you on the Forums!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Gaslight Anthem Live KROQ Almost Acoustic 2012

Gaslight Anthem Live KROQ Almost Acoustic 2012

Postby hsmall » Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:11 pm

I was at this show. I wished there was more excitement for them, but then I realized how mainstream of a festival this was and that the headliner was Linkin Park. Even though there weren't too many gaslight fans there, I thought that this was awesome, especially because I was at the front. They definitely nailed Here Comes My Man!

hsmall

Re: Gaslight Anthem Live KROQ Almost Acoustic 2012

Postby PJK » Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:54 am

Very awesome set, looks like a great one to have gone to.
PJK

Site Admin

Postby hsmall » Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:00 am

It was great, except I felt as though other than that one part where he talks about the "real" him, they were kind of disconnected from the crowd. I just felt like there was a theoretical barrier between us.
hsmall

Postby PJK » Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:05 pm

Yeah, sometimes Brian will say some weird stuff to the crowd, and if you don't know that he's like that, it can be strange for sure.
PJK

Site Admin

Postby hsmall » Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:13 pm

PJK wrote:Yeah, sometimes Brian will say some weird stuff to the crowd, and if you don't know that he's like that, it can be strange for sure.

I know he says weird stuff through out the shows. But he usually does it multiple times, this time he did it just once. I don't know, it just felt like he wanted to get out of there ASAP, which I can understand because of their constant touring.
hsmall

Return to TGA Video Gallery