Welcome to the TGAfans.com, discussion for Gaslight Anthem music fans! You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us and we'll help you get started. We look forward to seeing you on the Forums!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Price you've paid for a TGA ticket

Price you've paid for a TGA ticket

Postby PJK » Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:52 am

Some of the people here have seen TGA many times. What have you paid for your tickets? Post the price paid, the location, and the date you saw them. I am curious how their prices have changed over the years.

I've seen them once so far, Denver, Sept 2012, and paid around $40. I saw they were playing in England in Oct. when I was there, and it was £20.
PJK

Site Admin

Re: Price you've paid for a TGA ticket

Postby jonester » Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:17 pm

I cant remember exactly how much I've paid but I dont think its been over $35. I think radio city might have been the most. Anyway still an excellent bargain for the show you get. There are many bands out there like the eagles or stones that charge hundreds of dollars. I'd much rather see gaslight and that's an educated opinion because I've seen both those bands and others in their heyday. Bruce is the only guy who I'll go see every time, an excellent concert every time.
jonester

Postby johnkelly730 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:18 pm

$40 is the most I have paid as well. I think it was that high because of Rise Against. The show they are doing in April is about $20.
johnkelly730

Postby StateOfLoveNGaslight » Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:24 am

Paid $125 to get a Stubhub ticket for the Middle East downstairs show in July 2012. Figured it was the last time I'd ever get to see them in that small of a venue, worth every damn penny.
StateOfLoveNGaslight

Postby carlowoody » Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:09 am

I paid $125 as well for their show at Dresden, Germany tomorrow.I get these tickets from their official website and their rates are not much high.
carlowoody

Postby PJK » Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:21 am

$125, that is quite a substantial amount for a ticket. Was TGA headlining? If I remember correctly, that is more expensive than Fleetwood Mac, Cher, or the Rolling Stones. Quite surprising it would be so expensive.
PJK

Site Admin

Postby jonester » Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:20 am

Well I just got my two free tickets for the red bull show at Irving Plaza , July 27th. FOR FREE! Can't beat that.
jonester

Postby Stanzalone » Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:46 am

Face value on their tickets hasn't changed much. In 2009 I paid $25 or $35 to see them at the stone pony summer stage. This year I paid the same for the Sunday show at pier 26. I believe the most I've paid for a ticket was $50 at convention hall in Asbury. Their tickets are always reasonable if you can get them outside of stub hub.
Stanzalone

Postby PJK » Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:48 pm

Stanzalone wrote:Face value on their tickets hasn't changed much. In 2009 I paid $25 or $35 to see them at the stone pony summer stage. This year I paid the same for the Sunday show at pier 26. I believe the most I've paid for a ticket was $50 at convention hall in Asbury. Their tickets are always reasonable if you can get them outside of stub hub.

Why are others posting prices in the hundreds?

On a related note, do you guys know what percentage of proceeds go to the band in terms of total concert revenue?
PJK

Site Admin

Return to Tours / Tickets