Welcome to the TGAfans.com, discussion for Gaslight Anthem music fans! You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us and we'll help you get started. We look forward to seeing you on the Forums!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

45 RMP Club

45 RMP Club

Postby PJK » Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:20 am

Who here is part of the 45 RMP Club?

I saw this posted a week ago:
El Jefe Design made this poster exclusively for sale to our 45 RMP Club members. Four color screen print, 19" x 25", on archival French 100# paper. We only made 200 of these!
PJK

Site Admin

Re: 45 RMP Club

Postby johnkelly730 » Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:21 pm

I'm a member! I think it's a pretty good deal considering you get a shirt, music, early ticket sale access and all the exclusive merchandise like that poster. I really like the El Jefe designs. They had a poster for Hurricane Sandy relief that had a Ferris wheel and some lyrics on it that was pretty cool. It was kind of expensive though. I almost bought it but didn't get around to it. Now I can't find it.
johnkelly730

Postby johnkelly730 » Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:29 pm

Also, the opportunity to be in some of the music videos is pretty cool
johnkelly730

Postby PJK » Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:27 pm

I heard the point of the club was to build a community for TGA fans. I think the fans really like it.

What is the whole "opportunity to appear in music videos"? How does that work?
PJK

Site Admin

Postby johnkelly730 » Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:56 pm

I've gotten one or two emails from the club saying if I could make it to a certain place on a certain day I could be in the filming of a music video. The one that comes to mind is "45". The audience is made up of 45 RPM Club members, at least in part.

johnkelly730

Postby johnkelly730 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:24 pm

I got a Happy New Years message from the club last night with a link to two new songs that apparently haven;t been released anywhere else. The names of the songs are "Liars on Fire" and "Making Whoopee." I'll give them a listen right now.
johnkelly730

Postby johnkelly730 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:32 pm

So "Liars on Fire" was an acoustic version of "Desire" and "Making Whoopee" was that new song that was posted in the news section of the forum as "Halloween". Interesting that they used different names for these recordings.
johnkelly730

Postby jonester » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:07 pm

[quote="johnkelly730"]I've gotten one or two emails from the club saying if I could make it to a certain place on a certain day I could be in the filming of a music video. The one that comes to mind is "45". The audience is made up of 45 RPM Club members, at least in part.
I too am a 45 member and I think HCMM was the other video. The club is great for true fans not wanting to pay $225 for a $25 ticket. GREAT IDEA from Gaslight.
jonester

Postby johnkelly730 » Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:03 pm

jonester wrote:
johnkelly730 wrote:I've gotten one or two emails from the club saying if I could make it to a certain place on a certain day I could be in the filming of a music video. The one that comes to mind is "45". The audience is made up of 45 RPM Club members, at least in part.
I too am a 45 member and I think HCMM was the other video. The club is great for true fans not wanting to pay $225 for a $25 ticket. GREAT IDEA from Gaslight.

Great idea indeed. Maybe next time they do this I'll make a trip to the east coast...
johnkelly730

Postby PJK » Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:47 pm

johnkelly730 wrote:So "Liars on Fire" was an acoustic version of "Desire" and "Making Whoopee" was that new song that was posted in the news section of the forum as "Halloween". Interesting that they used different names for these recordings.

Very strange.
PJK

Site Admin

Next

Return to TGA News / Rumors / Updates