Welcome to the TGAfans.com, discussion for Gaslight Anthem music fans! You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us and we'll help you get started. We look forward to seeing you on the Forums!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Last Night: Gaslight Anthem at House of Blues

Last Night: Gaslight Anthem at House of Blues

Postby PJK » Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:53 pm

Gaslight Anthem
House of Blues
April 25, 2013
At 10 p.m. sharp Thursday night, as Cutting Crew's "(I Just) Died In Your Arms Tonight" blared on the speakers overheard, the Jersey-born and -bred, punk rock five-piece The Gaslight Anthem sauntered out onto the stage at House of Blues. Fans cheered, and the band began its set with "High Lonesome," an uptempo ballad that addresses the clash between dreams and reality.

It was a fitting opener for a band that, by all accounts, is living the dream and is arguably near the height of its career, though its members are surely working their hardest to balance their stage personas with with the day-to-day struggles of being brothers, husbands and fathers.

Though it can't be easy, The Gaslight Anthem may be the very band to pull it off.

Read the full article here.
PJK

Site Admin

Re: Last Night: Gaslight Anthem at House of Blues

Postby hsmall » Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:43 pm

That sounds like a fun show. I wished they played I coulda been a contender when I saw them.
hsmall

Re: Last Night: Gaslight Anthem at House of Blues

Postby PJK » Fri May 10, 2013 10:59 am

Next time I'm hoping for more Sink or Swim songs.
PJK

Site Admin

Return to TGA News / Rumors / Updates