Welcome to the TGAfans.com, discussion for Gaslight Anthem music fans! You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us and we'll help you get started. We look forward to seeing you on the Forums!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Brian working on solo album?

Brian working on solo album?

Postby PJK » Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:45 am

This was posted back in January on his site, http://brianfallon.net/:
I’m working on a lot of things, it’s been a while, I apologize. I’ve had some really amazing things happen and some really terrible things in the last couple months. I’m definitely on a new page, and I have to start there. So, I’m going to make a record by myself, hopefully sometime this year. I’ve just started to work on these songs now, as well as new Gaslight Anthem songs for our next record.

I’ve learned there’s too much to be done and not a lot of time to do it in. Things can change overnight. So I’m going to do my best to get as much music out there as I can while I’m young enough and fortunate enough to have people listening.

There’s no termoil or anything with Gaslight, we’re going to be writing too, but I’m sure we’re gonna need a breather after this year of touring before we go in to make our next record. So since I can’t sit still, I’m gonna make another record. It’s what happens when you don’t do drugs, you end up with a lot of down time. So I fill that time with songs now.

Here’s to looking forward to what comes out.

Thoughts?
PJK

Site Admin

Re: Brian working on solo album?

Postby johnkelly730 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:37 pm

I'd look forward to a solo album by Fallon. He always has great lyrics. I ran across this song a little while back. Not sure how old it is but I like it.

johnkelly730

Re: Brian working on solo album?

Postby Central_Jersey_Sky » Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:06 pm

Very interested in this. I'm sure the fact that Brian stopped wearing a wedding ring a few months back will have a lot to do with the tone of this record.
Central_Jersey_Sky

Return to TGA News / Rumors / Updates