Welcome to the TGAfans.com, discussion for Gaslight Anthem music fans! You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us and we'll help you get started. We look forward to seeing you on the Forums!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

How many TGA concerts have you been to?

How many TGA concerts have you been to?

Postby PJK » Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:37 am

How many Gaslight Anthem concerts have you been to? Which ones?
PJK

Site Admin

Re: How many TGA concerts have you been to?

Postby johnkelly730 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:24 am

I've been to two, both in Denver. One in 2011 and one in 2012. Hopefully another one in 2013 too.
johnkelly730

Postby hsmall » Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:57 am

ive also been to two. I saw them with hot water music and rise against. And i saw them a couple weeks ago at almost acoustic. Both great sets! I just wished the almost acoustic one was a little longer with more older songs
hsmall

Postby PJK » Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:22 am

hsmall wrote:ive also been to two. I saw them with hot water music and rise against. And i saw them a couple weeks ago at almost acoustic. Both great sets! I just wished the almost acoustic one was a little longer with more older songs

I saw them with Hot Water Music and Rise Against as well. What city did you see them in?
PJK

Site Admin

Postby hsmall » Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:00 am

PJK wrote:
hsmall wrote:ive also been to two. I saw them with hot water music and rise against. And i saw them a couple weeks ago at almost acoustic. Both great sets! I just wished the almost acoustic one was a little longer with more older songs

I saw them with Hot Water Music and Rise Against as well. What city did you see them in?

i saw them in anaheim. it was a great set. And sink and swim is my favorite album by them and they played 1930. it was awesome
hsmall

Postby PJK » Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:09 am

hsmall wrote:
PJK wrote:

i saw them in anaheim. it was a great set. And sink and swim is my favorite album by them and they played 1930. it was awesome

Awesome. I wish they had played 1930 when I saw them. I love that song - one of my favorites. I must say, though, I like the acoustic version so much better than the original.
PJK

Site Admin

Postby over here now » Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:34 pm

Since the first time I saw them open for Thursday in NJ NYE 2007, I have seen them about 10 times or so. Saw them in a dive bar in New Brunswick as my second time seeing them, then a few times in NYC (Roseland and Terminal 5) and various venues in NJ, Wellmount Theater, Orion fest, Asbury Park convention center, Stone Pony landing, few others
over here now

Postby hsmall » Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:47 pm

over here now wrote:Since the first time I saw them open for Thursday in NJ NYE 2007, I have seen them about 10 times or so. Saw them in a dive bar in New Brunswick as my second time seeing them, then a few times in NYC (Roseland and Terminal 5) and various venues in NJ, Wellmount Theater, Orion fest, Asbury Park convention center, Stone Pony landing, few others

lucky haha. I would love to see them play at a small venue like the stone pony.
hsmall

Postby over here now » Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:00 pm

hsmall wrote:
over here now wrote:Since the first time I saw them open for Thursday in NJ NYE 2007, I have seen them about 10 times or so. Saw them in a dive bar in New Brunswick as my second time seeing them, then a few times in NYC (Roseland and Terminal 5) and various venues in NJ, Wellmount Theater, Orion fest, Asbury Park convention center, Stone Pony landing, few others

My second time seeing them was right before Senor and The Queen came out at the Court Tavern basement. Here's a pic from that show (not my photo though) Image
over here now

Postby hsmall » Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:41 am

over here now wrote:
hsmall wrote:

My second time seeing them was right before Senor and The Queen came out at the Court Tavern basement. Here's a pic from that show (not my photo though) Image

lucky haha. I wished i could have been there
hsmall

Next

Return to General TGA Discussion