Welcome to the TGAfans.com, discussion for Gaslight Anthem music fans! You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us and we'll help you get started. We look forward to seeing you on the Forums!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Got a Gaslight Guitar!

Got a Gaslight Guitar!

Postby hsmall » Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:38 pm

I just got a new guitar with my mom to celebrate me getting into college with a merit scholarship. And the guitar I bought is the same one Brian used in Lollapalooza and the one he has in the interview with Fender. The all mighty Fender Telecaster! Its a great axe!
Attachments
Photo on 2013-01-26 at 11.30.jpg
Don't mind the awkward photo, just want to show you guys its the same thing haha.
Photo on 2013-01-26 at 11.30.jpg (74.93 KiB) Viewed 14365 times
hsmall

Re: Got a Gaslight Guitar!

Postby johnkelly730 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:26 pm

Nice man! Maybe someday you'll be playing Lollapalooza

What college are you going to?
johnkelly730

Re: Got a Gaslight Guitar!

Postby PJK » Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:05 pm

Nice, looks like a good guitar. You should post some videos or audio of your TGA covers.
PJK

Site Admin

Return to General TGA Discussion