Welcome to the TGAfans.com, discussion for Gaslight Anthem music fans! You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us and we'll help you get started. We look forward to seeing you on the Forums!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

The Counting Crows

The Counting Crows

Postby PJK » Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:56 pm

I've been a fan of the Counting Crows for quite awhile, and just recently downloaded their greatest hits. Anyone else listen to them much? What are your favorite songs?
PJK

Site Admin

Re: The Counting Crows

Postby johnkelly730 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:37 pm

I haven't listened to them too much but I've always liked "A Long December" and "Mrs. Potter's Lullaby". TGA uses some lyrics from "Round Here" in "High Lonesome".
johnkelly730

Re: The Counting Crows

Postby PJK » Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:48 pm

You should lookup some of their albums or listen to their greatest hits; a few other great ones: Round Here, Mr. Jones, American Girls, Big Yellow Taxi. Mrs. Potters Lullaby though is one of their best, and one of my all time favorite songs actually. Amazing lyrics.
PJK

Site Admin

Return to General Music Discussion