Welcome to the TGAfans.com, discussion for Gaslight Anthem music fans! You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us and we'll help you get started. We look forward to seeing you on the Forums!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Tape Deck Heart - Frank Turner's newest album

Tape Deck Heart - Frank Turner's newest album

Postby PJK » Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:52 am

Frank Turner is about to release his latest album. I've only heard 1 song from it, called Recovery, that I wasn't impressed with. I am excited to hear the rest of the album though.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tape_Deck_Heart

Here is the video of Recovery he posted on twitter:
PJK

Site Admin

Re: Tape Deck Heart - Frank Turner's newest album

Postby johnkelly730 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:29 pm

They've been playing that one on the radio here for about a month. I can't remember if I liked it the first time I heard it but I do now.
johnkelly730

Postby PJK » Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:43 am

johnkelly730 wrote:They've been playing that one on the radio here for about a month. I can't remember if I liked it the first time I heard it but I do now.

On the radio? He must be getting some good exposure. I am excited for the new album.
PJK

Site Admin

Postby PJK » Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:14 am

I've listen to the album a couple times. A few great songs, but lots of ones that I don't care for. I think the more I listen, the more I will like it. Polaroid Picture is fantastic, as well as The Way I Tend to Be. Give it a listen and let me know what you think.
PJK

Site Admin

Return to General Music Discussion