Welcome to the TGAfans.com, discussion for Gaslight Anthem music fans! You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us and we'll help you get started. We look forward to seeing you on the Forums!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

The Grateful Dead

The Grateful Dead

Postby PJK » Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:29 am

I grew up listening to lots of oldies music - anything from the 60's, 70's, and 80's. Even today, most of the music I listen to is from that period of time - there is just so much of it.

The Grateful Dead are one of my favorites. Anyone else like this? Here is a classic:
PJK

Site Admin

Re: The Grateful Dead

Postby jonester » Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:31 am

for some reason, maybe because I didn't do drugs, I never got into the dead. I respect peoples decisions who do like them but they're not for me. I will say that I have noted that a lot of dead fans HATE the boss, Bruce. I don't know why but its something I've noticed.
jonester

Postby johnkelly730 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:59 pm

I like them both. Different sounds but both are good.
johnkelly730

Postby PJK » Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:06 am

johnkelly730 wrote:I like them both. Different sounds but both are good.

Ditto. I've liked them both a lot.
PJK

Site Admin

Return to General Music Discussion