Welcome to the TGAfans.com, discussion for Gaslight Anthem music fans! You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us and we'll help you get started. We look forward to seeing you on the Forums!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Dave Hause

Dave Hause

Postby jonester » Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:50 pm

Saw Dave back in june when he opened for Gaslight and he was really good. I saw him again a few days ago at looony tunes CDs on long island and again, very good. His new album DEVOUR is my favorite cd of the year. His lyrics and melodies draw you in. The guy is extremely talented and I find myself listening to the album all the time. We would be Kings, autism vaccine blues, Damascus, and especially , before are my favorites, but there are no bad songs. like a Gaslight cd , they're all great! Do yourself a favor and pick it up
jonester

Re: Dave Hause

Postby PJK » Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:25 am

I downloaded a couple of his albums the other day. Haven't listened to them yet, but from what I've heard, excellent. I'd have to agree with you.
PJK

Site Admin

Return to General Music Discussion